At Ranew Insurance, we believe in a comprehensive approach to choosing the best coverage for our clients. While cost is an important factor in the selection of an insurance policy, price alone does not equal value. The cost of an insurance policy package from Ranew Insurance is the result of our effort to meet all the qualitative factors in structuring a program unique to a customer’s needs. Below are a few key factors that help our clients reduce their insurance cost.
Condominiums & Town Homes
- Current Appraisal – Florida law recommends an insurance appraisal every three years.
- Wind Mitigation Forms – Forms completed after 2012 contain important photographs and information necessary to verify wind protections.
- Maintenance Schedules – Documentation of inspections and repairs to A/C, Shutters, Hurricane Straps, Water Lines (Toilet, and Hot Water Heater), and Window Caulking.
Small Business & Commercial Clients
- Ensure your property and equipment are well maintained and in working order.
- Have a “Loss Control Plan” in place to avoid costly damages.
- Always obtain “certificates of insurance” from vendors. Keep them on file and up-to-date.
- Make sure to keep copies of all written contracts.
We Recognize that everyone has a different economic situation. Our agency is sensitive to this and we are able to provide the best available insurance package to suit your needs. Our responsibility to our clients is to provide the right type of insurance to protect your investment from catastrophe. Please allow Ranew Insurance Agency the opportunity to assist you.